Thursday, August 2, 2007

Re-Opening the Labyrinth


Hello everyone, I'm back.


I've decided that I'm going to give this blogging thing another try. Some of the crazy in my life has settled down, and I'm in a place where I feel more inclined to participate. I can't promise that this time around will last any longer than the last one...I can be weird and unpredictable about these kinds of things, and if I'm feeling the least bit dissatisfied with how things are going, I'm liable to pull the plug again.


But let's think positive and hope it never comes to that.


-Lee

5 comments:

katherine. said...

you were just waiting until you found that really cool light-thru-the-keyhole picture...

Crazy Working Mom said...

That is a really cool picture. Welcome back.

Carrie said...

Welcome back! :)

Janna said...

I am very glad to see you return! :)

Desert Songbird said...

Welcome back. I didn't even know you had come back (forgive me - I dropped your blog from my Google Reader!) until you commented on my blog today. I'm bad, I know, but I'm back here to read.